We support our clients in transitioning their entrepreneurial ideas into fully functioning businesses and we assist them in the effective management of their time, money and resources.
With an emphasis on new entity formation and drafting the inter-organizational documents and applicable business contracts, we also advise our business clients in establishing and emphasizing organizational structure and protocols.
Our expertise and counsel in corporate law aids our clients in designing and implementing various management tools to create and sustain a growing business, all within a legal framework.
We also provide general counsel services to small businesses who require ongoing legal advice and/or services and would like the comfort and security of knowing that their business is always legally protected.
Common services we provide for our business law clients include:
- Entity formation
- Draft Operating Agreements, Bylaws and Articles
- General Counsel Services
- Draft, Review and Negotiate
- Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Settlement and Release Agreements
- Work for Hire Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Non-Circumvention Agreements
Contact us for a consultation today!
If you would like to learn more information about business law, check out our Resource tab, visit our third-party sites, or download some helpful tidbits here:
- 5 Contracts for Every Business
- Georgia Secretary of State
- California Secretary of State
- Delaware Secretary of State